To clean and restore delicate items, an ultrasonic cleaner would be the ideal method as this makes the jewel shine and give a perfect look. Grime, oil residues and other rogues can be eliminated quickly. The equipment can be adjusted as per the frequency and proper ratio to clean the items that are damaged, and this is one of the critical cleaning method involved in most of the ultrasonic cleaning.
Today we are going to check out the practical method to clean your jewelry with the ultrasonic cleaner.
Working Mechanism of Ultrasonic Cleaner
Excellent results can be obtained if you are using water along with any environment-friendly low pH cleaning agent. you can also make use of any particular solvents that are specially made for cleaning jewelry for delivering your items shining. While using the pH chemicals make sure you are not using any high pH chemicals as when they combined with ultrasonic activity and heat can bring more damages potentially.
The jewelry that are tend to clean is submerged into the cleaning solvent during the cleaning process, make sure you are adjusting the heat of the solution and cleaner intensity for the successful engagement. Ultrasonic cleaners help to remove the contamination and other dirt entirely through a cavitation process.
The jewelry cleaning is as same as cleaning other items; all the pieces are cleaned by immersing them in a mild solvent and then the ultrasonic waves are passed to create bubbles which help in clearing all the grime and dirt that are clinging to the surface of the jewelry.
Advantages of using Ultrasonic Cleaner for jewelry Cleaning
There are many benefits involved in using an ultrasonic cleaner for cleaning any jewelry, let’s look few of them below.
- The solvents used in the ultrasonic cleaner reaches the depth of the jewelry so that it takes off any dirt with ease when compared to other traditional cleaning methods.
- You will be provided a brand new look as you brought it from the shop.
- There is no need for disassembling the jewelry while cleaning.
- You will be able to clean different pieces at the same time, and therefore you will be able to save your money and time.
- Following the manufacturer’s recommendations will let you a clean number of jewelry items within your ultrasonic cleaner.
- As the cleaner involves gentle cleaning, there are no chances for damages with the delicate pieces.
- You can make use of the ultrasonic cleaner to clean your jewelry often for the optimum results.
Few steps to clean your jewelry with Ultrasonic Cleaner
Follow the below steps before you start cleaning your precious jewelry with the ultrasonic cleaner.
- Make sure you have filled the chamber with the cleaning solvent for clearing the dirt and grime.
- You must use hot water so that the cleaning would be easier; you can also make use of a heater to execute the process.
- Running a pre-cleaning cycle would be a perfect idea.
- After you have dealt with all the steps, you need to submerge your jewelry within the cleaning solvent for starting the cleaning process.
- After the pre-cleaning cycle, you can rerun the cycle for the cleaning purpose.
- Once the cycle is complete, remove the jewelry from the cleaning solvent and rinse the solution thoroughly.
- Use a soft-bristled brushes to brush the jewelry after the rinsing; you need to provide special attention during this process so that your item will give a clear, shining and new brand appearance.
- The last step is the final rinsing, put the jewelry in the regular water and then dry your jewelry with a soft cloth after the rinsing cycle.
Hope you are clear how an ultrasonic cleaner is used for cleaning the jewelry pieces with ease from the above guide.
Any ideas, thoughts, and suggestion on the ultrasonic cleaner are welcome.
Have you used these ultrasonic cleaner for cleaning your jewelry before? If so, share us your experience through the comment section below.